here's is my-I wouldn't say "pattern"-but my-assistance I guess at making your very own.
- Take the pictures you want to use for your book (this book had 10 photos, and 2 more for the title page and back page)
- pretty them up (I suggest making them a bit brighter if needed) Print them off (I printed them off using the *wallet sized* option on my printer screen...
- cut them out, place them on cardboard (I used an old cheerios cereal box)and trace about 1/2 inch around the edges of the picture (see in photo below)
- Using box tape (well, it's what I used) tape the photos, one to each side, to the cardboard cutout.
6. Trace about an inch longer on the top, left side, and bottom of the picture. On the back leave
7. Place photo into the hole and pin the edges of the fabric to hold it in place (it slips easy)